A thick long lasting detergent to remove food and grease from dishes, cutlery and glassware. Gentle on hands, easy to use and biodegradable. It is ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial cleaning. Apply 10ml’s to every litre of hot/cold water or alternatively apply directly to wet sponge and rinse with hot/cold water. At recommended dilution solution is NOT hazardous.
Avoid breathing dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid 10-30%, Cocodiethanolamide <10%
May be harmful if swallowed, Causes skin irritation, May cause an allergic skin reaction, Causes eye irritation.
|Dimensions||28 × 25.5 × 38 cm|