Nature’s cleaner! This is a natural cleaner tough on dirt, mildew and bacteria. Get Mother Nature to do the hard work for you. Dilute only with water. Do Not mix with other chemicals. Test on a small area before use. Do not use on aliminium or silver. Often used undiluted. For floors use 250mL per 10L water. Use undiluted on tough stains.
Avoid breathing dust / fumes / gas / mist / vapours / spray. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
Acetic Acid <10%
Causes skin irritation, causes serious eye damage, may cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 7.5 × 19 cm|